October 18, 2007

Lynne Cheney "uncomfortable" with Hillary

Like anyone gives a shit.

Bulky, abrasive loudmouth Lynne Cheney says she would be uncomfortable with Hillary Clinton as president — and wishes the Democratic front-runner were more like her own husband, a large, secretive foulmouthed angry black man with a mechanical ticker and no scruples.

"I'm certainly not going to be a supporter of Mrs. Clinton's and I have been troubled by the fact that you can't know what sort of president she would be, particularly on national security," Cheney, harpy wife of the Vice President, said in an interview Wednesday.

"It makes me uncomfortable," she said. "I kind of like politicians that are more in the Dick Cheney mold, who say what they mean and mean what they say."
Uh, Lynne? Who cares what you think. C*nt.


Mrs Cheney prepares for her interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's getting mighty uppity, stepping out of her 'Stepford Wives' role and actually trying to comment on politics! I can just hear her next comment "..and I REALLY hate that hair-style of hers. And those SHOES!...." If we all wanted Barbie to talk, we'd pull her string!