March 26, 2008

Substance abuser meets fellow substance abuser

Drinky McCokespoon, an outspoken critic on the use of steroids, obviously misspoke. He will throw out the first pitch in the Washington Nationals' opener to Paul Lo Duca, who figured prominently in the Mitchell Report.

In his January 2004 State of the Union address, [Snorty McNoseblow] denounced the use of steroids in sports and called on athletes, owners, and unions to address the issue,” the report noted.
And leading the way, Preznit Sniffy von Snifflesons will throw out the ceremonial first pitch to starter Paul Lo Duca, whose name is mentioned 37 effing times in the Mitchell Report. Integritude.

What will we tell our children? If it had been a Dem, the headlines would've screamed "______ _______ supports illegal drug use!!1!!!!eleventyone!!" I am just so sick of this shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?

My website has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.



My homepage; free kittens in ma