May 27, 2002

Emperor Snippy shows the world what Honor and Dignity are all about:

The Smirking Halfwit lashed out at a network reporter in Paris Sunday, challenging press claims of increasing anti-America sentiment throughout Europe.

NBC's David Gregory asked Napoleon Bonehead at a joint press conference with French President Jacques Chirac about why "there are such strong sentiments in Europe against you and against this administration."

"Why, particularly, there's a view that you and your administration are trying to impose America's will on the rest of the world, particularly when it comes to the Middle East and where the war on terrorism goes next?" Gregory asked. Then in French, he asked Chirac: "And, Mr. President, would you maybe comment on that?"

"Very good," Drinky McDumbass shot back. "The guy memorizes four words, and he plays like he's intercontinental."

"I can go on," Gregory returned.

"I'm impressed - que bueno," squawked El Dorque, saying in Spanish, "how wonderful."

"Now I'm literate in two languages," he bleated. "So you go to a protest and I drive through the streets of Berlin, seeing hundreds of people lining the road, waving. * I don't view hostility here," he whined. "I view the fact that we've got a lot of friends here.

"And the fact that protesters show up - that's good," ** Laura's Little Loser added. "I mean, I'm in a democracy." ***

- - from CNSNooze, via the bushmoonie site.

* their middle fingers
**they weren't cordoned off behind '1st Amendment Zones'
***not like here



No comments: