May 24, 2002


More Moments in Churchilliana: "This is a nation that loves our freedom, loves our country." - the Oaf of Office, Washington, D.C, May 17, 2002


WHITE HOUSE NOW ACCUSED OF SHARING TOO MUCH AFTER RUMSFELD'S "I'M SCARED SHITLESS" SPEECH
White House Campaign to Scare Crap Out of Everyone Hits Home

Washington, D.C. (SatireWire.com) — While praising the Bush administration for its sudden willingness to share information on terror warnings, critics today suggested the White House had volunteered too much after Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld told a Senate panel the danger was so great that he had soiled himself.

"I have the greatest respect for Don Rumsfeld, and the greatest concern for the threat we all face, but the penultimate head of the armed forces cannot go around telling people he's no longer in control of his bowels," said Sen. Pete Domenici, R-NM.

But Bush administration officials disagreed.

"I'm glad one of us finally came out and said it," stated Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge. "It makes it easier for me to explain why I'm invisible. I'm scared, and I've convinced myself that I'm not really here."

No comments: