August 21, 2003



I think we're back.


Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole
Indolent, ineffectual lummox Napoleon Nutbar was interviewed with his stepford wife-like first lady, by Reagan cum-kwat Peggy Noonan for the October issue of Ladies' Home Journal:

"When you realize that there is an Almighty God on whom you can rely, it provides great comfort," the former Texas murderer governor, war deserter and serial liar told her. "That's why I read every morning, the Bible and scriptures and Charles Stanley devotionals. It matters a lot to me personally."

Also in the interview:

"All the things that might've irritated me, like not hanging up his towels, I don't have to worry about anymore. Someone in the White House hangs up the towels." - vacuous ninny Pickles Bush.

God bless America.



No comments: