April 30, 2004




Cheney staff accused of role in CIA leak
Well duh. We knew that. What we still don't know is the name.

Tricky Dick Cheney 'was aware of a meeting held by his staff that started a chain of events that ended with the "effective betrayal of our country," former US diplomat Joseph Wilson charged Thursday. Wilson did not accuse Cheney of leaking his wife's identity or of knowing about the leak before it was made. But he said Cheney had to have known that his staff was investigating Wilson in a probe that led to the discovery of his wife's job.'

"Just because he watches Fox News doesn't mean he's completely stupid," Wilson should have said.

Cheney's chief of staff, Scooter Libby, has been named Most Likely to Traitorously Leak the Name of a CIA Agent, along with indicted Iran-Contra criminal and top NSC guy Elliott Abrams and lying, putty-assed svengali Karl Rove.

"The workup on me that turned up the information on Valerie was shared with Karl Rove, who then circulated it in administration and neoconservative circles," Wilson writes.




Jebus
It would be funny if it wasn't so #ucking sad -

"It's easy to complain about the press - I've been doing it for a good part of my career. It's part of what goes with a free society. What I do is try to focus upon those elements of the press that I think do an effective job and try to be accurate in their portrayal of events. For example, I end up spending a lot of time watching Fox News, because they're more accurate in my experience, in those events that I'm personally involved in, than many of the other outlets." - Dick 'dick' Cheney.
And it's like getting a continual blowjob!


"Stroke me, stroke me..."

No comments: