April 27, 2005



Hi all, I'll be in Jeb!World for a week starting tomorrow. I'll try to post from there, but AOL + dial-up usually = flaming headache. The roommates will take care of the critters. Which reminds me, I still have to find a new place to hide the single-malt.
Maybe when I get back there'll be new kittens!

Site I can't get to because I'm at work, but sounds intriguing: I #ucked Ann Coulter in the ass - hard.



Top House rethugs flip-flop on rule they designed to protect corrupt prick
Acknowledge that ethics disputes have taken a toll on the party's image.
No comment.

Reboob House leaders, realizing that their own unethical, cheesy actions are making them all look like complete and utter assclowns, have decided to reverse their bizarro 'ethics committee' rules.

A House Republican aide said the rule was "most commonly believed to be designed to protect [unscrupulous asshat] Tom DeLay" and that it was "impossible to win the communications battle" on it.


***

No comments: