August 31, 2005


Pic from the Pensito Review.


Bush: vacation ruined by 'stupid dead soldier'
"An' don't get me started on them hurricane victims," he warns.


Bush addressed Mrs. Sheehan, who was not present, by saying "a mother should not have to bury her son this way, by which I mean allowing her son's death to destroy his commander-in-chief's one chance to relax and unwind."

Bush added: "I'm more exhausted today than I was when I started this vacation."

- from The Onion, but it could still be true.


As people struggle to survive and start picking up the pieces in the terrible aftermath of one of the worst natural disasters ever, President Partygame goes to a birfday party for formerly-respected Arizona Senator John "piglet" McCain in Glendale, Arizona.
REUTERS/Jeff Mitchell.

No comments: