February 22, 2006

That's Crazy Talk!
The truculent, stubborn, and stupid Boy King met with reporters on Air Force One yesterday to make a statement about the terrist port deal. And how he'd veto any bill to make us safer. Even though he knew nothing about it. We're on a plane!

QUESTION: Mr. President, leaders in Congress, including Senator Frist, have said that they'll take action to stop the port control shift if you don't reverse course on it. You've expressed your thoughts here, but what do you say to those in Congress who plan to take legislative action?

THE PRESIDENT: They oughtta listen to what I have to say about this. They ought to look at the facts, and understand the consequences of what they're going to do. But if they pass a law, I'll deal with it, with a veto.

QUESTION: It seems like -- you've already heard from different administration officials, saying, not in as strong terms as you have today, that there aren't problems with this deal, that the deal should go forward. But they seem to want more of a briefing. Would you be willing to give any additional briefings, either --

THE PRESIDENT: We'll be glad to send --

QUESTION: -- either in a classified basis, or --

THE PRESIDENT: I don't see why not. Again, you're asking -- I need to make sure I understand exactly what they're asking for. Yes. Oh, you're not the press.

PRESIDENTIAL ASSWIPER DAN BARTLETT: I could ask a question. You showed some strong leadership today -- (laughter, kissing noises, international symbol for 'handjob')

QUESTION: Why is it so important to you, sir, that you take on this issue as a political fight? Clearly, there's bipartisan --

THE PRESIDENT: I don't view it as a political fight. So do you want to start your question over? I view it as a good policy.

QUESTION: Why is it -- clearly --

THE INTERRUPTER-IN-CHIEF: Are you talking about the energy issue?

QUESTION: No, I'm sorry, the ports issue. Asshat.

THE PRESIDENT: It's not a political issue.

QUESTION: But there clearly are members of your own party who will go to the mat against you on this.

THE PRESIDENT: It's not a political issue.

QUESTION: Why are you -- to make this, to have this fight?

THE DICTATOR-TOT: I don't view it as a fight. I view it as me saying to people what I think is right, the right policy.

Right.

No comments: