October 31, 2006

Kerry kicks 101st Fighting Keyboardists' asses

"If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq," states John Kerry, "and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy.

"I’m sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did," the statement continues.

"I'm not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq," rails Kerry, in the statement. "It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have."

Kerry asserts that it is the President and Vice President Cheney who owe troops an apology for misleading the country into war, saying they have "widened the terrorist threat instead of defeating it."
The link above includes the video.

- m

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which company or website can i use for my investment in forex that does the trading and delivers my profits into my account?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_g8RMKfk5w]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality
writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you!

Take care!! plenty of fish uk
My web page :: plenty of fish review

Telc Goethe said...

I saw this website when doing research on semtrush and i must say you guys are doing a great job here. Keep it up and kudos to the good work. Exotic bengal and savannah kitten breeder and have available bengal kittens looking for new home. You can check us out at Savannah Bangal kittens
Bengal kittens for sale
bengal kittens for sale | Bengal cats for sale | savannah kittens for sale | savannah cats for sale | bengal kittens | savannah cats | savannah kittens | savannah kittens for sale near me | bengal kittens for sale near me | savannah kitten for sale | bengal kitten for sale