March 29, 2007

KKKarl does "The Butt," Bunnypants raves about "sleek, hairless pecs"

This video of Karl "Karl" Rove from the Radio-Television Correspondents' Association dinner last night in Washington is fascinating in a vague, horrible way, like body parts strewn in the road after a horrible wreck. It's about as funny, too. After watching it you can borrow my eye bleach, but it's going to take shock treatment to get the images out of your head. Don't say you weren't warned.


















When I see this I'm reminded of the last days of Rome, and half expect Bush to nominate his dog Barney for Attorney General--only because he doesn't have a horse.

--divageek

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that was someone with a Rove mask on then I realize no, Rove is really just that unattractive. I thought Timmeh had a big head! Man that is one fugly dude. But as to what really matters, his policies suck.

Anonymous said...

looking at the pix of Kyle sampson, you have to wonder: is there some kind of rule that you have to have a big fat head to work in the bush misadmin? and also, the photo of stupie in front of the NIH logo, it looks like a coathanger and may be a subtle signal to the prolife freaks that we WILL return to the days of the back alley abortion...aaahhhhh

Anonymous said...

Help, I can't stop projectile vomiting bleeeeeeeeggggghhhhh. please kill me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, God . . . .

Eye bleach, my ass. Even muriatic acid won't do it. Damn you, divageek - I'm scarred for life. Traumatic brain injury.

[vomits; seizure begins]

Anonymous said...

Gah! Gah! Gah!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You can't say I didn't warn y'all! *hands out the Compazine and the number of a good neurosurgeon*

Anonymous said...

I want my mommy.

Anonymous said...

They showed a brief clip of it on the evening local news. I didnt watch it but heard it from the kitchen. I didnt dare rush into the room to hit the mute button (not wanting to be turned to stone) so I did the finger-in-the-ears-la-la-la bit until I was sure it was over. The worst part was that the news commentators actually thought it was amusing! :P

BadTux said...

The cat is a better dancer.

- Badtux the Snarky Penguin