May 11, 2007



The impossible dream
You know, I swore to myself I wouldn't bother with any more Karl Rove corruption stories until his fat white crooked ass was hauled off in chains to FPMITA prison, but I just can't help myself.

The Bush misadministration has withheld a series of e-mails from Congress showing that senior White House and "Justice Department" officials worked together to conceal the role of Karl Rove in installing Timothy Griffin, a protégé of Rove's, as U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas.
In a related story, "The president is circling some pretty major wagons around him to keep him from testifying under oath, which subjects him to criminal prosecution."

A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This pic is priceless, but the exact one with the PEEE STAIN is even better. Put back the PEEE STAIN? It makes my day every time I see it.
Thank you!
siri