May 23, 2007

Monica Goodling probably should have had someone explain US law to her before accepting her job.

She admits she might have, um, broken some rules... errr the law... but she didn't mean to, you guys. Really, she didn't. She's just a crazy, mixed-up teen in a world she never wanted. Really.

Scott continued to push for a real answer, listing the various types of laws that may have been broken. He again asked Goodling, “Were there any laws that you could have broken by taking political considerations into account, quote, on some occasions?”

Goodling eventually relented, admitting, “I crossed the line of the civil service rules.” Scott clarified, “Rules? Laws. You crossed the law on civil service laws. You crossed the line on civil service laws, is that right?” She said, “I believe I crossed the lines. But I didn’t mean to.”


Ms. Goodling, like fellow incompetent Abu G, is very good at pretending she has no idea what the hell everyone is so angry about. It's the old "punch someone in the back of the head and look around the room dumbly and say 'who? me?'" trick. Very popular with the Busheviks.

***

And this is just incredible. Goodling admits to using illegal voter 'caging', a colorful term for racist voter suppression.

I'm sure the liberal media will be all over that one. (if you can't see me right now, i've just rolled my eyes so far back in my head that i can see the inside of my eyeball sockets.)

JasonC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason C,

Great post.

Anonymous said...

slate links to it, and all i get is one effing comment? screw all ya'll, i'm getting a drink. ;)