June 20, 2007

Fringe Radicals
Fred Thompson is doing what republicunts do best, campaigning on their only strength; fear and imminent death at the hands of browned skinned islamocommienazijihadifascsist® evildoers. Radical fringe element America hater Bob Geiger describes a few common activities typically enjoyed by left wing whackos:

Took my son to the driving range with me. While we whacked golf balls, we discussed our lack of family values and my little boy stunned me with this question: "Dad, why haven't you been divorced a bunch of times like Fred Thompson and the other Republican presidential candidates?" "Now son," I said. "Senator Thompson's only been divorced once. You're thinking of Rudy Giuliani or Newt Gingrich."
I just had a similar conversation with my sons while smoking some reallllly good weed and plotting to overthrow the government and ogling some babes..












U.L.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I've gotta pipe in here and just say that I love it when Maru calls the other party "asshats," but I'm less than thrilled with "Republicunts." I don't like insults that assume the feminine is weak and stupid, like calling people "pussies" and telling people they "throw like a girl."

But as I write this, I realize that I wouldn't have had any problem with U. L. calling them "dickheads," so maybe I'll just shut up now.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kim, let's just call em' cocksuckers, it's non-gender specific.

Anonymous said...

“We can not deport 12 million illegal aliens.” Fred Thompson

Undeniable Liberal said...

Ok, let's try Republicocksuckers.