July 26, 2007



"Bush now polling just slightly ahead of self-amputation without anesthetic" -- headline on the intarweb.

Novakula: Bunnypants a "failure"
The Douchebag of Liberty discusses Retard McJebus with CNN'S Wolf Blitzer:

"I think he's mediocre. I think he's very disappointing. I don't think he's a bad man as Nixon is -- I think he means well. He made a terrible mistake on Iraq. But I thought he was the first conservative Bush. I thought he was a real Texas conservative. It turns out he's like his grandfather, who I covered, a Connecticut liberal.

"And what he is, he has put in all of these spending programs, so I think he has been a failure as a president because he hasn't done a thing I think every great president has to do, and that is lead his party."
I dunno. He's led his party right into the ground, along with the rest of the country.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/mawmp/llf708clse.jpg

KELSO'S NUTS said...

What a blessing this meshumed cunt Novak chose to renounce his membership in MY ethnic group. You Catholics can keep him! And take Wolfowitz and Libby and Podhoretz and Jonah Goldberg too. Lieberman's already a Southern Baptist.

Anonymous said...

Three points:
1) Bush is a liberal!?!?! Sorry, his administration is a crystal clear demonstration of that pathetic, simplistic, totally WRONG philosophy called "conservatism,"
2) Every great president has to "lead his party"!?!?! I thought they had to lead the country.
3) Why does anyone listen to Novak anyway, since - like virtually all pant-wetting neocon babblers - he's demonstrably wrong almost 100% of the time?