August 2, 2007



Bush insults BBC political editor at press con
Classy --

At a recent press conference at Camp David, [Snippy the Chimp] insulted BBC political editor Nick Robinson, the Daily Mirror reports.

Robinson, who has asked Bush questions in the past such as whether the president was "in denial" over the Iraq war, posed a question to Bush about whether he could trust visiting British Prime Minister Gordon Brown not to "cut and run" from Iraq.

Bush replied with a dismissal: "Are you still hanging around?"

Later on, Bush poked fun at the bare pate of Robinson, joking, "You’d better cover up your bald head, it’s getting hot out."

The respected British reporter shot back, "I didn’t know you cared."

Bush responded with a cool, "I don’t." The Mirror reports that Bush then "snorted disdainfully" and "walked away to laughter."
Jebus, what an asshole. He's like a little kid. A smartmouth fucking brat with no manners that deserves a good solid roundhouse smack to the face.


Snot.
*****

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He's like a little kid" Duh. Unfortunately almost half the country voted for him twice. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Yas, I'd like to see 300 million of us line up to smack bu$hit's nastyass fuckface. I'd bring a lawn chair and sleeping bag, and I'd wait weeks for the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

Bush's retorts are probably what passes for 'witty' remarks among the slack-jaws who support him. Hell, those wouldn't be good comebacks in a playground game of 'the dozens', much less for 'the leader of the free world' and 'the Decider in Chief'.

Pathetic.

I don't want to smack him, I just want him out of the WH ASAP!! Ideally he'd be in jail with his corrupt cabinet & VP, but that's not gonna happen, so we have to endure our international embarassment another year+ and then hope the rest of the world has a short memory.

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I couldn't hate him any more than I already do....

Anonymous said...

I have two thoughts:

1) Bush feels rejected by a man he is attracted to (google "Bush and bald men photos", you'll see what I mean)and is reacting like a rejected suitor.

2)Bush is not a "smartmouth fucking brat...that deserves a good solid roundhouse smack to the face." Close, but no....

He is a bully that needs someone to stand up to him, punch him right in the nose, and make him cry.