August 19, 2007



Eight random things about me
Ize bin tagged by monkeyfister! Arrrrrgh! OK, here goes:

1. If it were possible, I'd live in the Springfield of the Simpsons, because I'd love having ocean, mountains, desert and forest so close to each other.

2. Since it's not, I'd really love to live in England.

3. My favorite meal is either roast pork or roast turkey, with roasted potatoes and roasted garlic. Droooooool.

4. I've just joined Facebook.

5. I can sort of make myself understood in French and Italian, and I once took a beginner's course in Russian. Which was pretty hard because you also had to learn a totally different alphabet.

6. I like war movies.

7. Most bugs bug me to the point of screaming.

8. I hate wearing shoes.

3 comments:

Undeniable Liberal said...

I'm with ya on that shoe thing, maru, although here in Michigan, I have to for the winter months.
What about foot cuddling?

shayera said...

add me to your Facebook friends.

And, by the by, UL, I'm pretty sure MF tagged you as well.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, warm feet....!