August 19, 2007


Eight Random Things About Teh Undeniable Liberal

Oh lookee, Ive been tagged by monkeyfister too. Damn you, monkeyfister. Here goes.....and what kind of name is monkey fister.......never mind.

1. I am a chronic introvert and an extreme homebody. Home is my comfort zone. I have to be dragged out of the house, but once I get out, I have a riot. (humans are so fun to watch)

2. I enjoy drinking beer, alot of it, but yet,

3. Although I am at my ideal weight according to my doctor, people say I am skinny. And I don't turn into an asshole. See #7 for the reason why. Oh, and I cook alot,(including roasted pork WITH roasted garlic) and can eat as much of anything I want.

4. Although I have come to the sad realization that bullshit really does make the world go around, I choose not to play that game. And that applies to work as well as relationships. If I'm stubborn about anything, it is that.

5. Ergo, my kids are my best friends. They are going to be fucking awesome as they get older because they can sift through bullshit almost as well as me.....and laugh at it.

6. I have never had a credit card and hopefully never will.

7. Even though I am fiftyish, I enjoy a natural plant that should be legal on almost a daily basis. (Attn: NSA, not really!)

8. One of my favorite quotes is by me....after having a long conversation with my daughter about some of her former jerky and insecure boyfriends I said: Some guys outgrow that shit, others compensate by buying REALLY big trucks. And of course we had just enjoyed something together. See #7.

Bonus Fact: I drive a rather small car.

Anybody who wants to be tagged....IS.
~Undeniable Liberal~

2 comments:

pygalgia said...

You are almost me (I don't have any daughters). Beer and certain plants are good. Rethugs are bad. Glad you've chosen the good.

ThePoliticalCat said...

You are almost me too. I'm a dreadful homebody/introvert, whose comfort zone is home. And I'm in my fifties. And, I only got a credit card recently (which I did because it helps when you have to travel - I got cured of carrying cash by the last mugging, and most establishments don't want to take nonlocal checks). Oh, yeah, no kids. No beer, either, but plants? Love 'em.