August 30, 2007

Romney takes narrow stance on former buddy's gheyishness

Campaigning in South Carolina, Mitt Romney was asked why Republicans were distancing themselves from men's room cum-dumpster Larry Craig.

"I think it's appropriate when there's been conduct that we think is disappointing and disgraceful to indicate that. I don't think there's a responsibility to try to gild the lily in a setting like this," said the sanctimonious dog-torturer. "I think individuals across the country expect us to have the same expression that they feel, which is disappointment."

To be mindless, unforgiving non-individuals, as it were.

Later, Romney said he would not tell Craig what to do.

"I expressed my view that his conduct was disappointing, disgraceful, and at this stage, he has a decision of his own to make about his future. I'm not going to insert myself between him and his conscience," Romney, who's never made any mistakes in his entire life, said dismissively.

WWJD indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what?
Romney's not going to insert his WHAT?
between lavatory Larry's WHAT? and his WHAT?????
HUH?
is that a promise? or a tease? or WHAT?????

siri@legitgov.org
www.legitgov.org

Anonymous said...

"Gheyishness"??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Gawd, the incomparable maru.