December 5, 2007

Scooby Dooby Maru, Where Are You?

As much as I love guest blogging here, I really really miss Maru and hope she's coming back soon. I can't speak for Mr. Undeniable Liberal, but I'm running low on material, and as I remember last time I helped out, you can only hold the locals at bay for so long before they get bored and demand their leader back. Which is why I love this site so fucking much, really, and why I'm honored to post here... simply put, WTF? has the most devoted blog base around.

And rightly so. Maru has been kickin wingnut ass and taking names (then stopping on their testicles) 24/7/365 for a long time now, and she deserves it.

Okay, no more ass-kissin'. Just thought I'd let you all know that I MISS HER TOO!!

Peace, love, Empathy,

JasonC


P.S. Sorry for the headline... it sounded cute at first. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

ThePoliticalCat said...

Maru, baby, where ARE you? I just got back from a working vacation hoping to find you, and WTF??? C'mon back, hon, we miss yooooo!

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. You have kept me entertained. I think you've done a remarkable job. Please keep it up.
I've been a fanatic fan of this site for over a year since I stumbled onto it, and it's the first thing I check every day, several times a day.
It speaks truth to power!

Anonymous said...

Get some rest, but come back! It's the first blog I check everyday, too. No other site makes me shoot milk out of my nose like WTF is it Now? And, good job, guest bloggers.

Anonymous said...

don't sweat it