January 26, 2008

Blogroll Bloodbath Remembrance anniversary day is almost upon us

Jon Swift and skippy have reminded me that February 3 is the first anniversary of Blogroll Amnesty Day, when the so-called "A-listers" unceremoniously dumped anyone who wasn't one of the Cool Kids from their links lists, the little prima donnas. : )

Anyhoo, instead of steeping in bitterness, we will be joining our "B-list" (bah! fuck that!) brethren in celebrating that day. We've added quite a few new blogs to the sidebar the past few weeks, and will continue to add more. Please check them out!


Blogroll Amnesty Day? I'm there.

4 comments:

The Sailor said...

We at VidiotSpeak have had you on our blogroll since we started blogging 2 years ago. You are one of my daily reads.

BTW, happy 2nd blogiversary to us!

maru said...

Boy, that's embarrassing! I really have to learn to check my stacounter thingie. I"ve added you to the blogroll!!

The Sailor said...

No worries, so many blogs so little time;-)

But thanks from the bottom of our fascist liberal souls!

(Wow, Jonah Goldberg is like the female version of Ann Coulter)

Anonymous said...

Give fooking hell Maru!!!!