January 30, 2008

Is he still on??

Sweet Zombie Jesus, is there a bigger wankrag than FuckTucker Carlson?

On the January 29 broadcast of MSNBC Live, smarmy douchewad Tucker Carlson asked Huffington Post media editor Rachel Sklar: "[H]ave you ever seen press coverage more slavish, more slobbering than the coverage Barack Obama gets?" adding, "And I will freely confess that I am absolutely part of the problem. I give the guy a pass at every turn and I'm nice to him even though I disagree with him."
Oh really:
In fact, over the past year, Carlson has leveled personal attacks against Obama and spread misinformation about him. Carlson has said Obama "seems like kind of a wuss," "sounds like a pothead," and gave a speech that was "kind of wimpy." After Obama reportedly "chided" New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd for mentioning his ears in a column because, as he told Dowd, "I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears," Carlson said, "So maybe he needs to toughen up," adding, "What a sensitive little man!"
And what a repulsive little troll you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought he'd been INVITED TO LEAVE! Why is tucks still around??? It's openly acknowledged how hated he is bye EVERYONE!
get rid of the little doooooche rag!
already.
siri

Anonymous said...

Okay, I get to say it again...Jeff Gannon is more of a journalist than this fucknozzle.

Anonymous said...

Tucker, just put yer bowtie back on and STFU already.