March 25, 2008

IOKIYAR!

On March 23's Fox News Sunday, Bill "Credibility in the Crapper" Kristol gets it wrong again:

WALLACE: "Let me switch to something else, Bill. With all the talk about Obama and Reverend Wright, I got a bunch of email this past week from viewers who said: "Why don't you ever talk about McCain and the evangelical -- some of the evangelical ministers who have endorsed him?" And let's put up a couple of these: Reverend John Hagee, who has called the Catholic Church a "false cult," and Reverend Rod Parsley, who has attacked Islam and said that Allah was a "demon spirit." Do you think it's fair, Bill, to compare McCain's, quote, "ministers" to Obama's pastor?"

KRISTOL: "No, because these are just individuals who've endorsed Senator McCain. I think, actually, some of the attacks, especially on Reverend Hagee, are unfair."
"And if you give me time to remove my tongue from his ass, I'll enumerate them for you!"

Typical.
Fun fact, dumbass: McCain's campaign actively went after Hagee's endorsement. Idiot.

No comments: