April 17, 2008

Insufferable quisling enthusiastically offers to suck more gpuke cock

If you think my language is foul, wait til you read this post. Rethug dong-gargler Joe "Zell" Lieberman is "willing to star at the republican convention."

Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Me!) is leaving open the possibility of giving a keynote address on behalf of Senile John McClone at the Republican National Convention in September.
“If Sen. McCain, who I support so strongly, asked me to do it, if he thinks it will help him, I will,” Lieberman said in a brief interview...
... before returning to sucking rethug dick.


"You can take John's cock when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"

1 comment:

ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, Maru!

I would NEVER accuse you of using foul language. Never!

At least until I was stone cold sober again &mdash yaknow, around January 2009.