June 25, 2008

O... M... F... G

No, really -- here's Preznit Dumbass McSimpleton welcoming Filipino President Gloria Arroyo yesterday:

"Madam President, it is a pleasure to welcome you back to the Oval Office. We have just had a very constructive dialogue. First, I want to tell you how proud I am to be the President of a nation that -- in which there's a lot of Philippine-Americans. They love America and they love their heritage. And I reminded the President that I am reminded of the great talent of the -- of our Philippine-Americans when I eat dinner at the White House.

"[T]he chef is a great person and a really good cook, by the way."

Yeah, he did.


In other news, the Prime Ministers of Turkey, Greece have canceled their plans to visit the WH.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know that alone should be an impeachable defense. The guy is just a f***ing embarassment

Anonymous said...

I wonder if El Fuckwit has the slightest clue of what a dumb sack of shit he really is. You'd think Laura or one of the Wonder Twin sluts would tell him to STFU already.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he cares or even gets it, ml.

Anonymous said...

By way of reminder, David Latterman said, on the day after Dubya's 2001 inauguration, "Remember how we used to wonder what it would be like if Dan Quayle were President? Well, here you go."

Yeah, I know, it's turned out to be a hundred times worse.

Ah, good times, good times...

Distributorcap said...

well maru
at least he didnt give her a massage