July 17, 2008

Turmoil at NBC as suits want to replace Chris Matthews with Air American

Has anyone else heard about this? I saw it over at RimJob's freeretarded.cum this morning, but there was no link:

"The remaining (few) conservatives at NBC are angry about The Suits plan to replace a show host, probably Chris Matthews, with faradical far-left openly lesbian Air America host(ess) Rachel Maddow. Maddow makes no secret of her beliefs, or her ability to use her time on the air to promote them"
(Dumbass. As opposed to...??)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen to Rachel on the radio fairly often and always find her to be intelligent which is more than I can say about Tweety. the lesbian thing would not bother me a bit except that I think she has real sexy voice and if I was a younger guy that would drive me nuts.

Anonymous said...

I love Rachel Maddow! She's incredibly smart and funny. Hope it works out for her.

Anonymous said...

GO RACHEL!

kay said...

She's a lesbian?

Anonymous said...

I think Rachel Maddow would be a great addition to MSNBC,especially in place of all the humps over there that cnnnot put McCain's feet to the fire.

Anonymous said...

oh it's you again says

dr. maddow replacing tweety?

oh please, oh please, oh please,
oh please.

shartheheretic said...

She always does a great job on any show she is part of on MSNBC. When she covered for Keith O., I was almost sad to see him come back (and I LOVE Keith). I have been waiting to see if MSNBC was going to give Rachel her own show, as she seems to be popping up everywhere over there. I'm crossing my fingers...but I won't hold my breath re: them replacing Tweety.