August 25, 2008

McRich plays POW card again to deflect criticism over housing gaffe

'I wasn't an elitist when I was eating rats in a Cong hellhole, you cunts!'

“I am grateful for the fact that I have a wonderful life,” the Former Prisoner of War© said. “I spent some years without a kitchen table, without a chair, and I know what it's like to be blessed by the by the opportunities to sit down with this great nation.

“Even the father of my rich trophy wife was a poor war hero like me: he barely finished high school, but flew a B-17 in World War II and came back with practically nothing and realized the American dream, and I am proud and grateful for that, because that trollopy cunt I divorced my first wife for is richer than Croesus.

"So not only am I a war hero and Former Prisoner of War©, I'm sort of related to another war hero, you troop-haters.

"Hold on a second. Hey Guadalupe, where's my fucking cappuccino, you cunt?"
What an inspiring story (thanks to AmericaBlog for the title, link and video).