October 30, 2008

Reload!

Faux Nooze anchor slams McSenile's economic 'policies'

Neil Cavuto: "John McCain, I figured out today why you're losing. Not only are you a lying douche, your positions are always changing. And they're still crap.

"Frankly, neither of your numbers adds up. But I’ve come to see a consistent pattern in Obama's. For the life of me, Senator Straight Talk, I see no such straight thing with yours.

"You rail against big government, yet continue to push cockamamie spending plans that make a mockery of it. And not just cockamamie, but dodo-headed, thimblewitted, dunderpated codswallop. That's why you're losing right now, Senator McCain.

"Not because you don't have the courage of your convictions. But because on economic matters, you have no convictions, period."

"And don't get me started on your retarded harpy of a running-mate. Fuckwit."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pigs are flying and hell just froze over....