November 11, 2008

Elokwent Dikshun

John Hindquarters, considered by many to be the most influential conservative blogger loudest shrill in the country Reichwing blogosphere has lost it.....completely

Obama thinks he is a good talker, but he is often undisciplined when he speaks. He needs to understand that as President, his words will be scrutinized and will have impact whether he intends it or not. In this regard, President Bush is an excellent model; Obama should take a lesson from his example. Bush never gets sloppy when he is speaking publicly. He chooses his words with care and precision, which is why his style sometimes seems halting. In the eight years he has been President, it is remarkable how few gaffes or verbal blunders he has committed. If Obama doesn't raise his standards, he will exceed Bush's total before he is inaugurated.
WTF is this guy smoking? Whatever it is, I don't want any. What a Palin.
From The Urban Dictionary:

Palin 1. An applicant lacking even basic job skills 2. Someone supremely un-self-aware or lacking any relative sense of what he/she does or doesn't know.
HR sent me another Palin for the marketing manager job.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm fighting a nasty cold. This post made me laugh so hard I began coughing violently. But, I don't think I will miss my left lung lung. But it will keep me from taking up smoking wtf ever John is using!

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Ha ha like all good liberals, in my bedroom we use "Rachel Maddow-ing" as a euphemism for sex.

maru said...

"What a Palin" -- that's got to be one of the coolest insults evar!!!

Anonymous said...

WOO ! good one.
And if you tilt Laura's head back, unicorns come flying out of her ass... just like a giant Pez dispenser.

This is the TRUTH, so sayeth John.

Anonymous said...

THAT'S why she seemed swo familiar! I work with a bunch of Palins...