January 9, 2009

Cheney: "Just how attached are you to your head, you damned punk?"

In an interview with conservatard buttlkisser the AssPress, crazed cyborg Dick Cheney said that Preznit GameBoy has no need to apologize for not foreseeing the economic crisis, that it's in its last throes, and we're making exceptional progress.

"I don't think he needs to apologize. I think what he needed to do is take bold, aggressive action and he has," Cheney said, just daring the stenographer to twitch. "I don't think anybody saw it coming."
Ahhh, the classic misadministration escape from accountability! "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," and "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees" either! Gawd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great mini-complilation Maru - - I didn't see that coming!