March 3, 2009

Dawg in doghouse for not kowtowing to subhuman hatesac

In other news, gas prices rise due to the furious backpedalling by RNC headcheese Mo-Diddy Steele.

"Today's most disheartening news story: RNC Chairman Michael Steele attacks Rush Limbaugh..." Hindrocket sobbed yesterday morning. Well, never fear, little douchebag. Raise your tiny, brown-smeared face from your wet pillow. There, there, all is right with your little world again.

Background: when comedian/CNN host DL Hughley referred to hate-radio gasbag Rush Limbaugh as "the de facto leader of the Republican party" over the weekend, the RNC figurehead got a widdle peeved and made some rash comments:

STEELE, on Saturday: "I’m the de facto leader of the Republican Party... So let’s put it into context here. Let’s put it into context here. Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh, his whole thing is entertainment. Yes, it’s incendiary. Yes, it’s ugly."

Uh, turns out calling that vile, bigoted sack of shit on the radio a mere "entertainer" is fightin' words. So guess who folded faster than Lindsay Graham at an origami party?

STEELE, on Monday: "My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh. I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership.

"I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking. It was one of those things where I thinking I was saying one thing, and it came out differently. What I was trying to say was a lot of people … want to make Rush the scapegoat, the bogeyman, and he’s not.

"I’m not going to engage these guys and sit back and provide them the popcorn for a fight between me and Rush Limbaugh,” Steele added, wiping his brow. “No such thing is going to happen. … I wasn’t trying to slam him or anything.”

You be da man!

Bonus: After a panicky phone call to genuflect to the stinkfingered bloater, Steele felt it necessary to tell the media, "We had a nice conversation last night. We are all good."

Bonus 2: Another unhinged nutbar calls the misogynist prick a "great leader." No, the other one. No, the other other one.

Chicken Shit

No comments: