Letterman folds after Mooselini and her obsequious media enablers continued to milk the non-episode ad nauseum. Thankfully, some were not buying the drama queen's contrived indignation, however. The HuffPo:
More comments from Caribou Barbie, who wants to be the voice of the rushpublitard party:
- I know all about Iran. I ran for Mayor and then I ran for Governor
- I can't comment on the Kyoto Accord as I've only ever seen the Honda.
- I look forward to negotiating with the Shi'ites, as I haven't had a good one all week.
- I wouldn't want to go over to Kabul. I'm perfectly happy with my DirectTV.
- I think that the drop in the price of stock is a good thing, as now people will be able to make their soups cheaper.
- Alaskan oil can end shipments of petroleum from the Middle East. Next we need to end their shipments of convenience store managers.
- EU? That's what I say whenever Trig pukes up.
- I was told Angela Merkel was European. I thought what you're doing when you're in the bathroom.
- John McCain has an unique and valuable perspective on petroleum production. He remembers the dinosaurs that are now our oil.
- I educated my daughter on sexually transmitted diseases. We Alaskans are experts in the Deadliest Catch.
- I'm sorry that the Lehman Brothers went bankrupt as I really loved their bagels.
- I'm highly qualified as a diplomat: I have a high school diplomat.
- I oppose the Lisbon Treaty. I believe women should marry men.
- Palestinians? Is that what my supporters are calling themselves?
- The CNN reporter asked me about Ahmadinejad, so I said Gesundheit.
- I was so happy that John asked me to accompany him to Vienna, Ohio. That makes three international capitals that I've visited!
- I believe illegal aliens should be deported and their flying saucers impounded.
- I'm glad the Italian government has shut down their local Al Qaeda group: Alitalia.
- I don't think the U.S. should get involved in Kashmir. I prefer Mohair.
- Did I make a mistake when I said we should nationalize the Stanley Cup?