June 29, 2009

Let's Get Ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmble!!!!!

Ridge responded to Rush by challenging him to a fight:

So this morning, Ridge went back on Washington Journal, responding to Limbaugh’s rhetoric. “I’m so sick of Rush Limbaugh. He’s the reason we lose elections. He needs to get the hell out of the Republican Party. As far as I’m concerned, he isn’t a Republican anymore. The man’s running. The man’s hiding. He’s too scared to face me!”

Ridge continued his rant, threatening Limbaugh. “Meanwhile, he sits there in his ‘Southern Command Post,’ and destroys the Republican Party! I’d like to just have three rounds in a boxing ring with that guy so I could shut him up! I’m caling (sic) you out, Limbaugh. Let’s see if you have a big enough set of marbles to back up your crap!”

It's satire, sure, but Fox "News" took the bait. And, Fox being Fox, no one had the brains to pick up a phone and ask Ridge if it were true.
Fairly Imbalanced. Indeed.

2 comments:

Capt. Bat Guano said...

I want to see that on pay per view, in slo-mo so I watch each blow ripple through all that Oxycontin infused lard, to see the spittle fly from Rush's mouth as his huge shit filled head hits the floor.

ThePoliticalCat said...

Capt. Bat Guano, will you gay-marry me? I'm just envisioning the endless ripple of flesh after the first blow lands. Oh, happy day.