November 17, 2009

Hai guize, in case I don't see you tomorrow, I'll be taking a week off for a brain adjustment. I leave you in the warm, snarky and sensual hands of Undie Lib and Siri, and maybe even DG!


Anonymous said...

Hopefully that's a vacation and not surgery. Been there, done that.

Have fun or good luck.

Really appreciate the site.

Fixer said...

Enjoy. I need regular "adjustments" myself.

Distributorcap said...

have a great trip

Lisa G. said...

Have a nice vacay and come back soon!

Rhode Island Rules said...

Mental health days are always welcome and needed.

One Fly said...

Just got back from a few days off. Next time I want to go somewhere and not come back. You will have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

HRH King Friday XIII, Ret. said...

come back soon!

Setia Adi said...

Obat Kencing nanah manjur
Obat kencing nanah
Obat kencing nanah ampuh
Obat kelamin keluar nanah
Obat kencing bernanah
cara mengobati kencing nanah
cara mengobati kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing nanah
cara menyembuhkan kelamin bernanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing bernanah
cara mengatasi kencing nanah manjur
cara mengatasi kencing keluar nanah
cara mengatasi kelamin bernanah
cara menghilangkan kencing nanah
cara menghilangkan kelamin nanah
cara menghilangkan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kelamin bernanah
pengobatan kencing keluar nanah