February 3, 2010

Fairies are coming for my penis

Repug rep Duncan Hunter on allowing gays to serve openly: "You'll open the military up to hermaphrodites."

Yes, he really said that. Hermaphrodites.

Oh, and conservatives are petrified of gays, who may not just look at them, but attack them in the shower:

HUNTER: “Yeah, I think that the majority of people in the military … have more conservative backgrounds and I think that it would go against their principles and it would frankly make everybody a little bit uneasy to be in these close situations, how you go into combat, you know, the shower situation, the bathroom situation, just, you know, very mundane details - things that we have men and women separated, you know, because we don’t want to have that sexual distraction. That exists for the homosexual aspect of things, too.”
He said moistly, adjusting himself.

Another live wire, Senator Saxby Chambliss, says that repealing DADT will lead to "Alcohol use, adultery, fraternization, and body art."

What is he, high, or intentionally stupid? Tattoos and alcohol use? In the armed forces?? No fucking way! And do NOT get me started on rethuglicans having the NERVE to talk about adultery.

Next: use of bombsniffing dogs could lead to bestiality, op-eds Rick Santorum.

4 comments:

boukman70 said...

Here. I thought you might enjoy this:

http://bootynovelbill.blogspot.com/2010/02/duncan-hunter-i-had-gay-marine-monkey.html

Gordon said...

I musta missed something when I was in the service. Skipped right to the alcohol, quit that after 40 years and went to the body art.

I am so ashamed that Hunter is from my state.

Kulkuri said...

There was no use of alcohol when I was in the military, at least the parts I remember there was no alcohol.

Anonymous said...

hilarious! wtf?