November 4, 2012

GO HERE!!!

DO THIS!!

Good Dog!!!  THIS is a win win!  Feed a hungry dobbie, drink a bottle of wine over it!  This is the cause of my life and it's being coupled with the OTHER cause of my life.  I couldn't have done better my own self, when it comes to feeding starving animals in the world and quenching thirsty me and friends of the world.

So, to everyone who stops by to peruse this blog, buy a bottle, make the internet your in-house liquor store, whilst feeding hungry puppies across the world.  DO IT!  You'll be so happy you did and PLEASE, PASS THIS 'ROUND.

Encourage the wino's in your life. They'll remember to thank you for it but even if they forget, you'll know you've helped some of Universe's  babies and gettin to drink Universe's fav beverage ALL IN ONE FELL SWOOP!
i'M TELLIN' YA, IT'S A WIN WIN, n'est pas/??   Un bon et grrrrand win win for all involved!


I LOVE U GUYS
siri