January 2, 2003


Just flew back from Florida and am I cranky
Chimp amazes scientists with own 'words', screamed a headline at drudge this morning, and it wasn't a story about Squinty McSquirtypants.

Is anyone else getting as tired as I am of hearing about saint/humanitarian Bill Frist? Besides my cats?

Ex-Giant Bill Parcells, one of my heroes, returns to coaching. Jerry Jones' damn Cowboys, for crying out loud. Lessee, two power-mad egomaniacs, one sideline - this could get interesting. Since the 2003 dead pool is closed at Amish Tech Support, anyone want to bet on THIS outcome?!

Misread headline of the day: Cow manure used to treat mime damage (it was actually mine drainage). OK, so I forgot my glasses. My version is better, though.

Who would you vote out of the country? AMCGLTD.com has started an Anti-Survivor List. Here's mine, in no particular order:
1. Deion Sanders
2. The people that thought up the new Gateway ads. Whip 'em!
3. Bill Frist
4. Robin Williams
5. Pube divas & boy bands
6. Rudy Guiliani. Enough already.
7. Tom 'Isadora' Daschle and Dick 'Fluffy' Gephardt - come back when you get genitalia and/or spines.
8. Donald 'Centerfold' Rumsfeld. Could be Germany's next David Hasselhoff if he plays his cards right.
9. Katherine Harris
10.Tim Russert

Honorable Mention: the guy in all those DiTech commercials.

Ask me again tomorrow.


I think Elrond is hitting on me...
"Day Four: Stuck on mountain with Hobbits. Boromir really annoying. Not King yet". - from Aragorn's Secret Diary, here.

No comments: