June 2, 2003


Strike me, strike me...

Discouragement alert.
I'm kind of numb today. I was in a frothing rage on Saturday, but after watching the 'news' shows on Sunday it hit me that it's not going to matter, especially after the FCC media deregulation vote today.




Bush lied, people died
No actual WMD have been found, but the AWOL Wonderboob has described the discovery of "mobile biological weapons laboratories" - actually, two rusted-out, empty trailers - as vindication of the invasion. - link.


Senior repub senator vows full probe of WMD lies
"Under my leadership of the armed services committee and that under Pat Roberts (on the intelligence committee) we're going to conduct a very thorough review and investigation," Sen. John Warner said on CNN's Late Edition, "And I guarantee you, this is one senator that holds people accountable when we feel they have strayed from what is right. And I'll guarantee you that'll be done."

I won't hold my breath.

No comments: