December 18, 2003

_________________________________________________
Bang your head
"What's the difference," you lying %*#@?????

From Diane Sawyer's Dec. 16 interview with pReznit Lying Dumbass:

Diane Sawyer: But let me try to ask - this could be a long question. When you take a look back, Vice President Cheney said there is no doubt, Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction, not programs, not intent. There is no doubt he has weapons of mass destruction...Again, the intelligence - the inspectors have said they can't confirm this, they can't corroborate.

Chimpy: Yet.

Diane Sawyer: - an active -

Chimpy: Yet.

Diane Sawyer: Again, I'm just trying to ask, these are supporters, people who believed in the war who have asked the question.

Chimpy: Well, you can keep asking the question and my answer's gonna be the same. Saddam was a danger and the world is better off cause we got rid of him.

Diane Sawyer: But stated as a hard fact, that there were weapons of mass destruction as opposed to the possibility that he could move to acquire those weapons still -

Chimpy: So what's the difference?

{...pause to pick mouth up off the floor, wipe coffee from face and keyboard...}

Chimpy: What - I, I - I made my decision based upon enough intelligence to tell me that this country was threatened with Saddam Hussein in power.

Diane Sawyer: What would it take to convince you he didn't have weapons of mass destruction?

Chimpy: Saddam Hussein was a threat and the fact that he is gone means America is a safer country.

Diane Sawyer: And if he doesn't have weapons of mass destruction [inaudible] -

Chimpy: Diane, you can keep asking the question. I'm telling you - I made the right decision for America -

Diane Sawyer, exhausted: But-

Chimpy: - because Saddam Hussein used weapons of mass destruction, invaded Kuwait. ... But the fact that he is not there is, means America's a more secure country.

Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom.


No comments: