August 29, 2006

CT Dems tell Loserman to piss off
Don't whine in our parade -

Committee call shenanigans on fake Democrat marching with local Dems in town's Labor Day Parade.

"I told him through his office, that as a duly elected Democratic official, he's putting me in an uncomfortable, almost embarrassing position. We have a duly elected candidate, who was endorsed by a historic turnout of state Democrats in the recent primary. I don't have to march with [that Bush -kissing toady Lieberman], the DTC doesn't have to march with him, so why would he want to make it look like he's in good graces with the Democratic Party? He is not in good graces with state Democrats.

"He was privately and publicly asked not to run by many state Democrats, and decided to run anyway even after he lost the primary. Philosophically, I have a problem with that.... And I'm not going to reward that behavior by marching beside him on Labor Day."
- Selectman Herb Rosenthal of Newtown, Conn.

No comments: