June 15, 2007



Next month in Tiger Beat
Chris Matthews: my flaming mancrush on ♥♥♥ Fred Thompson!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Just how awesome is this huge hunk of man? Think he goes 'commando'? Huh? Wow. Hey Howard, can you smell his man-odor under the aftershave? That musky, slightly salty tang of ballsweat? How big do you think his balls are, anyway? Kinda huge, right?! Gotta be. I don't know what works for women, but this big manly older-guy thing is sure working for me! Huh! Totally. It's amazing that I can even talk with all the mansap clotting around my tonsils! Heh!
Gawd.

The great Glenn Greenwald explores the 'throbbing need of effete and bloated figures' like Matthews, doughy pantload Jonah Goldberg and the repulsive Rush Limbaugh to demonstrate their dubious masculinity.

Bonus: Crooks and Liars has the video of Tweets wondering whether Thompson is the "new Robert Redford or Matt Damon."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tweety is so buff.