October 18, 2007

Giuliani's conservative support tenuous

Rudy "9/11!1!" Giuliani shares the lead for the conservative vote in the Republican presidential race, despite the pussy-whipped adulterer's three marriages and the fact that he's a gay-loving, baby-killing, cross-dressing man-whore.

Meanwhile, his rethug rivals continue to out-conservatard each other, hoping to attract the elusive yet important rightwingnut vote:

"I was a conservative yesterday, I am a conservative today and I will be a conservative tomorrow," said former Hollywood actor and abortion lobbyist Freddie Thompson from his chaise longue.

"So am I, maybe. No, wait, I am," replied Multiple-choice Mitt Romney, who up until a few months ago was pro-choice, pro-gay rights and not an NRA member.

"I think that my record is very clear of more than 20 years of being a conservative Republican," squawked batshit-crazy John McCain, who supported rights for illegal aliens and once called evangelicals "agents of intolerance."

Yeah, good luck with that, guys.
Not.

4 comments:

WeezieLou said...

i don't like Rudy, but not for his left-leaning views (which i like). I don't like him bcs he's made a career out of a tragedy.

Anonymous said...

Excellent synopsis of the Repuke ticket leaders Maru (though not ready for prime-time TV)!

I think they're chasing a diminishing audience - - too many middle-roaders are backing away from the abyss after gaining some sense of the depravity of the Neo-con views. All the Reboob candidates have left is the small core of irrational fundies and greedies, which will only get them 25 or 30% at the polls. "Oh happy day..."

ThePoliticalCat said...

Uh, Maru, you know I love you and all, but goddammit, I think you're corrupting me. Not that I'm complaining, or anything. %^D

BadTux said...

Frederick of Hollywood might not be conservative enough for the conservatives, but he has played one on the silver screen, so surely that counts, huh?!

-- Badtux the Snarky Penguin