November 11, 2007

ChriSTAIN Forgiveness on The Lord's Day

After 35 years in prison, the man who shot and paralyzed Alabama Gov. George Wallace during his racially charged 1972 presidential campaign is scheduled to be released as Wallace's son expresses down down home Christian Forgiveness:

"My father forgave him and my family has forgiven him. That's consistent with God's law," George Wallace Jr. said in Montgomery, Ala. But he added: "Then there is man's law. I doubt the punishment has fit the crime."
I'm confused....God's Law wasn't punishment enough? Calling Pat Robertson......

In other religious news, Pat Robertson Says Giuliani Presidency Appears in Book of Revelation, Rudy Would Usher in Biblical ‘End Days,’ Evangelist Says. Further references to John 3:16 to be changed toRudy 9:11.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought little monkey nuts bush was doing a heckuva job destroying things, oh well, let's hope rudy can truley awaken the beast. Personally, I can't wait for the rapture so we can rid ourselves of millions of fucking ahole losers.

Unknown said...

Very funny article- Rudy must be trying to smile while gagging on a scab sandwich.
I hope the bitches Rapture so I can get all their stuff.

Anonymous said...

Scott, think about what kind of trashy, tasteless and shoddy stuff those kind of people have and do you really want it.