January 30, 2008

Feeling The Love....And Something Like Old Raw Liver

Typing with one hand while the other mercilessy clubbing whatever fetid monstrosity lurks beneath her cumstained black cocktail dress, the object of many a reich-wingnut masturbatory fantasy mAnn Coulter opines that Republicunt front-runner John McStain is a Liar.

Of course, I might lie constantly too, if I were seeking the Republican presidential nomination after enthusiastically promoting amnesty for illegal aliens, Social Security credit for illegal aliens, criminal trials for terrorists, stem-cell research on human embryos, crackpot global warming legislation and free speech-crushing campaign-finance laws.
I might lie too, if I had opposed the Bush tax cuts, a marriage amendment to the Constitution, waterboarding terrorists and drilling in Alaska.
And I might lie if I had called the ads of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth "dishonest and dishonorable."
As usual the unvarnished truth from Coulter. The MSM will never reveal these points.
It is time for conservatives to rally behind Mitt to save the party. Go Mitt!

No comments: