April 16, 2008

Un-fucking-believable

This is truly a five-star barfer. I can not believe this shit. God, does this piss me off:

During the previous day's edition of Hardball, Chris Matthews touted his upcoming interview with McCain by saying, "[A] whole hour with John McCain, with me asking questions. I hope they're hard enough."

The very next day...

MATTHEWS: We're back at Villanova, and we've had enough softball, Senator. It's time for the show to start here. These two wise guys, with these setup passes to you --

McCAIN: Those last two --

MATTHEWS: -- these alley-oops, alley-oops, right at the basket. You had to put them in. Let me ask you a tough one here.

McCAIN: Those weren't tough?

MATTHEWS: We've done the Abu Ghraib stuff. We're getting to the domestic Abu Ghraib here. Is Barack Obama an elitist?

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. Jebus Hussein Christ.

McCAIN: No. But I do believe that his statements were elitist.

MATTHEWS: Why do you think a guy, Barack Obama, grew up in -- you -- not exactly easy circumstances. His father went back to Africa after he was just born basically. He was raised in Indonesia, a third-world country. A white American mother, basically never had any breaks, except he's a smart guy obviously. Why do you think he thinks like an elitist or talks like one, if he's not an elitist?

McCAIN: I don't know. I don't know what shapes his views. I don't know what would cause someone to say something like that. Frankly, those kinds of thoughts have never been in my realm of view about this great nation.

MATTHEWS: Is it relevant to the general election? If you face him in the general election, would you bring that back and remind him of that, remind the voters of that? Or would your independent committees, do you think they'd be doing it as well?

Why does this douchewad still have a job??? And later:

MATTHEWS: Let me ask you about your Republican Party, because you've been a maverick and a lot of people like you because of that. And I want to ask you how much of a maverick you are.

"Oh, the heck with this interview, Senator! I love you! You are soooooo awesome!!! Let me fellate you right now!!!1!!! Num num num num num!!!"

What a fucking disgrace.

No comments: