May 6, 2009

Specter cuts and runs from Coleman comments

Looks like the asskicking took --

Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Weasel) reversed himself from comments he made in an interview in which he said he wanted obstructionist repuke asshat Norm Coleman to prevail in the disputed Minnesota Senate race against Al Franken (D), CQ Politics reports.

Said Specter: "In the swirl of moving from one caucus to another, I have to get used to my new teammates. I'm ordinarily pretty correct in what I say. I've made a career of being precise. I conclusively misspoke."

"I forgot who it was I was supposed to be supporting now! Nyuck!"

Bonus: he's also been stripped of his seniority on the five committees he serves on. He is now known as the "junior Democrat."

2 comments:

Grandpa Eddie said...

It's about time Reid stripped him of his seniority.

It should have happened after he voted with the Rethugs on Obama's budget.

Phil said...

That fucking cunt Lieberman should be in a mop closet.