July 14, 2009

♬ ♥ Pat & Palin up in a tree... ♥ ♬

Pat Buchanan: 'drooling, uneducated nincompoop doesn't get the respect she deserves':

The chutzpah of this Beltway crowd does not cease to amaze. They archly demand that conservatives accord a self-described "affirmative action baby" from Princeton a respect they never for a moment accorded a pro-life conservative mother of five from Idaho State, Sarah Palin.

{sob!}

Uh, Pat, Caribou Dumbass was absolutely FAWNED upon by the media -- up until the fateful moment she fuckingly opened her stupid bumpkin mouth.

2 comments:

nunya said...

You are full of good ones, but this one made me laugh especially hard, thanks, I needed that.

thesmoots said...

I'm new to the site and I agree with nunya. You're full of good ones. Laughed better than I have for weeks.