August 10, 2009

The State of the Union

Sorry bout the lack of posts. I have an appointment in front of an Obama Death Panel soon, and I have been studying. And STILL working alot, first day off in 13 days yesterday.
Fun Fact:
A Pew poll last month found that only 6 percent of scientists said that they were Republicans.
Deep Thought:
The ignorant, kool aid, butt muching, sub-human carbon-based lifeforms known as Reichwingnuts only need to know one thing: If Obama's for it, I'm against it.
Ain't democracy grand?

1 comment:

thesmoots said...

I think that's the definition of wing-nut. What really surprises me is how the corporate news groups cater to these 'without a clue' idiots. Is it for the sensationalism or because they're trying to gradually get the country back on the rethugican track. (i.e. John King) The closet rethugicans present this nearly violent stuff as 'sad but understandable' instead of plain ignorant. I still hear nothing from these 'no-insurance mouths' but misinformation. Why the hell can't they at least learn what they're fighting before they go out the door to riot?