September 3, 2009

Hi all, I’m here, sort of. Please bear with me as I try to break through this horrible inertia which grabs me every time I try to read or watch the news. I owe all of you dear people an apology – and a big one to poor Siri, our newest contributor! – but I haven’t been able to even look at a computer for days. I’m trying, though, really.

And please welcome Siri, who jumped right into covering for my lazy malaised ass!! Thanks, hon!


Anonymous said...

We love you, Maru.

ThePoliticalCat said...

Let me second that opinion: we love you, Maru. In fact, let me drink to that. (Don't even think of asking how many I've had already. I needed the fuel to kick some ass on health care.)

Anonymous said...

is this a bit like that old cliche' "Don't stare into the abyss or it will stare back, yadda yadda"?

I can only imagine reading/commenting upon the daily outrages of insane, and what's worse, completely unnecessary stupidity, can take it's toll.

But, I for one LUVS the comments and posts, so.. take care of yerself, and may your Muses stay happy, healthy and safe.