May 13, 2008

Incontinent douchebag: evangelicals, Huckabee allied to sink McCain

Cranky old spindleshanks Boob Novak doesn't have any credibility as a journalist, but I love posting about this guy since I always picture him with a crabbed look on his scaly, brown-spotted phiz as he struggles painfully with his constipation. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

"One experienced, credible activist in Christian politics who would not let his name be used told me Huckabee in personal conversation with him embraced the concept that an Obama presidency might be what the American people deserve. That fits what has largely been a fringe position among evangelicals, that the pain of an Obama presidency is in keeping with the Bible's prophecy."

Yeah, yeah. "Whatever. Now where's that nurse with my colonic, goddammit?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How will evangelicals justify Biblical prophesy and McCain as president? It looks like that's what will happen now that this little tidbit is making the rounds:

Curtain Time For Barack Obama - Part I

by Evelyn Pringle | May 13, 2008 - 8:37am

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/14583
: